Reporting a Traffic Problem

Reporting a Concern

Dangerous driving, intoxicated drivers, and other crimes should be reported by dialing 911 immediately. Be ready to give the dispatcher the location, a description of the vehicle involved, and its location. Never place yourself in jeopardy to get this information. If you have an ongoing concern with traffic, or a repeat offender bothering your neighborhood, call and speak with any of our police officers. We will initiate a report and work to fix the problem.

Equipment to Help Regulate Street Safety

Patrol vehicles in our department's fleet are equipped with:

  • Speed measuring equipment such as traffic radar and laser measuring devices
  • Computer terminals
  • Portable alcohol breath testing devices
  • Cameras
  • Other equipment for conducting traffic enforcement and collision investigations