City of Blaine Police Department
About the Department
We are committed to protecting our community through excellent service to our 5,000+ residents, our varied businesses, and the millions of visitors who travel through Blaine each year. We strive to preserve the community's sense of small-town safety for all to enjoy. Blaine boasts 2 marinas in its beautiful saltwater harbor, a destination resort, interstate freeway, 2 large US Customs Ports of Entry, and an award-winning school district. It's a great place to live, work, and play.
Staff & Volunteers
The Blaine Police Department is made up of a hardworking team of well trained, experienced police officers, professional civilian staff, and community volunteers. Our authorized staffing level includes:
- 14 commissioned career police officers
- 2 civilian support specialists
- Auxiliary Communications Service
For More Information
- How do I report a crime?
- How do I get a copy of a police report?
- What information do I need to cross the border into Canada ?
- I’m going out of town. Will the police department check on my residence while I am away?
- Do Blaine Police respond to alarms ?
- What do I do about an abandoned vehicle ?
- Why are Traffic Tickets so expensive ?