- Your Government
- Blaine Police Department
City of Blaine Police Department
About the Department
We are committed to protecting our community through excellent service to our 5,000+ residents, our varied businesses, and the millions of visitors who travel through Blaine each year. We strive to preserve the community's sense of small-town safety for all to enjoy. Blaine boasts 2 marinas in its beautiful saltwater harbor, a destination resort, interstate freeway, 2 large US Customs Ports of Entry, and an award-winning school district. It's a great place to live, work, and play.
Staff & Volunteers
The Blaine Police Department is made up of a hardworking team of well trained, experienced police officers, professional civilian staff, and community volunteers. Our authorized staffing level includes:
- 14 commissioned career police officers
- 2 civilian support specialists
- Auxiliary Communications Service
For More Information
Please tour the web page links to the left for information on our services and programs. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- How do I report a crime?
- How do I get a copy of a police report?
- What information do I need to cross the border into Canada ?
- I’m going out of town. Will the police department check on my residence while I am away?
- Do Blaine Police respond to alarms ?
- What do I do about an abandoned vehicle ?
- Why are Traffic Tickets so expensive ?